Sunday April 30, 2017: Presentation at Ashton United Methodist, 17314 New Hampshire Ave, Ashton, MD 20861
Thursday June 8, 2017: Do More 24: On-line 24 hour fundraiser. To receive information about this important fundraiser, email: email@example.com
Thursday July 20, 2017: Big Train Baseball: Come join us for a great family fun evening of baseball! For tickets and more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday March 9, 2017 Open House 5 pm – 7 pm Educational Building, Ashton Baptist Church 17826 New Hampshire Avenue, Ashton, MD RSVP: 301-774-3804 or email@example.com
Tuesday March 28, 2017 Presentation at United Methodist Men, Oakdale Church, Olney, Maryland (7:30 pm)
Saturday April 1, 2017 Breakfast Fundraiser – Oakdale Church, Olney 7:30 am – 9:30 am
“God is on the move, on the move
God is on the move, in many mighty ways”
(Song by 7eventh Time Down)
That’s what we are singing, because God is on the move at House of Hope Maryland!
- Ashton Baptist Church has partnered with us to house our day school program!
- Hampshire View Christian School donated student desks and a testing center for House of Hope Day School!
- Randall Gardner refinished all the donated furniture for his Eagle Scout project!
- We have hired Kim M. as our teacher!
- Our new office has been painted, carpeted, internet /telephone system hooked up and furniture will be moved in shortly!
- We had a wonderful fall fundraiser, Threads of Hope Fall Fashion Show, with a powerful testimony from Cora, a graduate of the House of Hope program.
- We were honored to have the First Lady of Maryland, Yumi Hogan, attend the Threads of Hope Fundraiser as our special guest.
- House of Hope Maryland Day School is planning to open its doors Winter 2017!
Thank you for your faithfulness to House of Hope Maryland! Your prayers are being answered! Our prayers are being answered!
Hallelujah for God’s mighty moves!!