House of Hope Maryland makes every effort to ensure that every troubled teen and family seeking help has the opportunity to get the help they need.
Following are the minimum requirements for consideration of admission into our day school program for teen girls:
- Teenage girls, ages 13-17.
- Mild to moderate emotional and/or behavioral issues.
- Minimum IQ of 70.
- No drug or alcohol dependency.
- No history of sexual offending behavior or sexual perpetration.
- No active suicidal or homicidal thoughts.
- No history of violent offense.
- Not currently pregnant.
- Ability to complete the day school program (average of 12-15 months).
- Attend weekly counseling sessions and parenting classes.
- Sign agreement contract and all permission forms.
- Agree to Parent Handbook and submit to guidelines.
- Commit to consistently pay their pre-arranged tuition.
- Agree to support teen and House of Hope Maryland in a positive way.
- Commit and be involved for the duration of the program.
- Phone interview.
- Meet with HOHMD Executive Director.
- Submit Application and Release of Information.
- Additional information gathered and reviewed by staff.
- Admission into program.
- Initial contact.
Our Non-Discrimination Policy
House of Hope Maryland Day School admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance, or any other school-administered programs.